Terms and conditions
In these Terms:
Washbox – The private limited company Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību Washbox (registry code 40203026451), Rūpnīcu street 4, Olaine, LV-2114, Latvia.
Rules – The rules and regulations regarding the use of laundry cleaning services, through Washbox’s website or mobile applications.
The provider of services – the services are provided by Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību Washbox
Customer – a registered user of Washbox’s services, by using Washbox’s website or mobile applications
Website – the world wide web’s website www.washbox.lv.
Mobile application – mobile application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, owned by Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību Washbox.
Order – an order placed through Washbox’s website or mobile application, for laundry cleaning services.
1. These terms dictate the way of usage and payment for the laundry cleaning services through Washbox’s provided system.
2. By registering as Washbox’s Customer, the Customer agrees with the terms and conditions of Washbox.
3. Washbox has the power of updating the Terms and conditions, by updating them on their website.
4. The Order is subject to the Terms and conditions, which are public at the moment of placing the Order, only.
1. The prices of services provided by Washbox are displayed on Washbox’s website and mobile applications
2. All prices include VAT.
3. The Order is subject to the Prices, shown on the website or mobile application.
4. The Provider of the services has the right to alter the Prices without any notice.
1. The order is confirmed after the Customer presses the button “Confirm order”.
2. To use Washbox’s lockers, the Customer has to choose a free locker and place the dirty laundry in it, and lock the locker using a freely chosen 4-digit code.
3. The number of the locker has to be sent to Washbox via either the website, the mobile application or SMS.
4. To use Washbox’s courier services, the Customer has to choose the drop-off and delivery address, date and time.
5. The fee for the courier services is included in the Price of the Order, if the total Price for the Services comes out to more than 15 EUR.
6. The provider of the Services has the right to alter the drop-off and delivery times.
7. The Order is subject to the Terms, which are public, at the time of the Order.
8. The Provider of the services agrees to complete the Order within 5 business days of the drop-off time.
9. The Customer can access current and previous Orders using the website or the mobile applications.
10. If the Customer has left in the locker laundry, which cannot be cleaned by the Provider of the services, the Provider of the services has the right to not clean them and return them in the same condition as they were dropped off.
11. After the cleaning services of dropped off laundry are done, laundry will be delivered to the lockers. It needs to be picked up within 48 hours, or else the Provider of services will store the clothes at their central point of storage. The Customer has the right to ask for another try of delivery, within 30 days.
12. If the Customer does not apply for a redelivery in 30 days, the Provider of the services has the right to donate the clothes, or use them for any other chosen purpose.
The cancelation of the Order
1. The Customer has the right to cancel the Order up to the point in time of start of cleaning of the clothes
2. In case of cancelation of the Order the Provider of the services has the right to ask the Customer to cover the expenses of the return shipment, and other incurred expenses.
3. The Customer has the right to cancel the order before receiving the invoice by writing an email to email@example.com, including the Order number in it.
4. If the request for the cancelation is received after the beginning of the cleaning services, the Provider of the services has the right to ask for a compensation of the incurred costs, in accordance the Price list.
1. The Provider of the services sends the invoice to the customer through the provided email, and website or mobile application.
2. The Provider of the services has the right to alter the invoice, by informing the Customer of it.
3. The Customer agrees to pay for the received Services, shown in the invoice.
4. The means of payment are shown in the invoice.
5. By paying for the Services, the Customer agrees to the shown number of the clothes cleane and other information shown in the invoice.
6. If the invoice does not get paid within 30 days, the Provider of services has the right to donate the clothes, or use them for any other purpose.
1. The Client has the right to file a complaint within three business days of the completion time of the Order.
2. Complaints about the number of clothes is accepted only at the time of receiving the invoice, and before the completion of the payment.
3. Complaints are accepted, in the form of an email, written to firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of Customer data
1. The Provider of the services has the right to use the data of the Customer for, and only for, the completion of the Order, and in case of contact with the Customer.
2. The Provider of services agrees not to disclose the data to any third person, except the partners of the Provider of the services.
3. Personal data consists of: name, surname, home address, phone number, email address, and other information, which the Customer has given to the Provider of the services.
4. The Client has the right to ask for the removal of his Personal data, stored by the Provider of the services.
The Terms of cleaning
1. The quality of the clothes returned, after the cleaning, may differ, as the Provider of the services does not guarantee the cleaning quality for clothes, which are:
· Made out of leather or fur;
· The instructions of cleaning, provided by the manufacturer of the clothes, are not clear or missing;
· Damaged, by the Client beforehand the drop-off, therefore increasing the possibility of damaging them further.
2. The Provider of services is not responsible for such damages during the cleaning process:
· Loosening of the stitching for knitted products;
· The shrinkage or expenditure of the fabric, within the limits stated by the manufacturer;
· Holes in the fabric, which have occurred due to extensive use of bleach or acidic products, used during previous cleanings;
· The damages caused due to weak fabrics, hemming, discoloring, or impregnations of the fabric;
· Due to unremovable accessories and decorations of the clothing piece (button coloring; pull-tab of the zipper; etc.);
· The damages made by the cleaning attempts done by the Customer.
3. If the damages to the Order is made by the Provider of the services, the Provider of the services agrees to pay out a compensation to the Customer, ten times that of the total Price of the Order.
4. If, after notification via e-mail or SMS about fulfilled Order, the Customer does not pick the Order up from locker and does not schedule delivery or redelivery of Order in 30 days, the Provider of the services has the right to donate them, or use them for any other given purpose.
The Provider of services owns all of the Intellectual property rights regarding Washbox’s name, website, mobile applications and the system associated with them.